A thorough knowledge on these issues and a wide experience in the area let us offer services of the highest quality. “Mourentán - Mentores de Empresas” analyzes and provides advice on:
- Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Canary Islands tax levied on end consumption (IGIC).
- Transfer Tax and Stamp duty (ITPAJD).
- Excise Duties.
- Customs: VAT on imports, tariff duties and the formal obligations stemming from imports and exports of goods.
Approach and content of our services:
- Tax planning. Our services are aimed to decrease risks, obtaining savings and/or minimizing the financial impact that these taxes might entail (specially considering the cash problems that VAT can lead to and the high revenues collected from the Excise duties payments). Design and implementation of customs and tax regimes.
- Advice on Intra-EU transactions and trading with third countries.
- Tax obligations audit: Review of the criteria being followed and its reflection in the periodical returns and informative declarations.
- Customs: preparation of binding ruling requests and binding tariff information requests to be submitted before the Spanish Tax and Customs Administration.