The Spanish Data Protection Act has laid down some legal obligations for individuals or corporations that handle filing systems with personal data.
As an expert in this area “Mourentán – Mentores de Empresas” offers the following services:
- Advice to entities and public bodies on the legal projects´ development for reaching an adaptation to the regulation in force.
- Dealing with proceedings before the Spanish Data Protection Agency and its General Registry.
- Trainings and preparation of policy manuals and codes of conduct.
- Defence in administrative proceedings.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for the data´s access, assignment and transfer.