Non-Residents Income Tax and Declaration of assets and rights located overseas
1. Non residents Income Tax (NRIT) is levied on the revenues obtained by non residents (private individuals and entities).
“Mourentán – Mentores de Empresas”, knowledgeable about these tax implications and the Double Tax Conventions subscribed by Spain, is in the potion to offer to our clients services as:
- Tax planning.
- Advice on tax residence and formal duties triggered.
- Analysis on tax benefits implemented in Spain.
- Preparation and submission of NRIT returns.
2. Declaration of assets and rights located overseas (720 form).
“Mourentán – Mentores de Empresas” helps our clients to prepare the aforementioned return, this contains information on goods and rights with an economic value located or being handled abroad by private individuals or entities.