European Union Law
Given the growing importance of the EU Law and its impact in the national Law, Firms and individuals' decision-making is somehow influenced by the former. Moreover, current situation evidences the increasing internationalization of legal relations in many areas.
Within this context, “Mourentán – Mentores de Empresas” has a wide-experienced team in Community Law that might provide you with some of these services:
- Analysis and advice on issues subject to EU institutions´ rulings.
- General advice concerning the application and interpretation of the EU Law. Analysis on the regulatory compatibility between the domestic and the EU Law.
- Preparation, submission, technical assistance and representation along infringements proceedings and claims open before the European Court of Justice.
- Assessing Community case-law effects and eventual actions to be undertaken in this regard.
- Complaints before EU bodies.