Tax returns and other ongoing formail duties
“Mourentán - Mentores de Empresas” renders services to those traders who want to focus their efforts on managing their own business activities and wish to remove, from its internal resources, the burden of routine tasks that add little value to the core business of the company.
Outsourcing tasks implies having experienced professionals facing every specific issue. They will respond in a rapid and efficient way to occasional challenges at a low cost. Among the benefits of outsourcing ongoing tax formal duties the following can be pointed out:
- Reduced costs and increased flexibility.
- Improved quality. Saving time spent on internal processes.
- Optimization and increased productivity of the internal resources.
- Availability of a multidisciplinary team of expert professionals.
Based on the above, “Mourentán – Mentores de Empresas” offers, among others, the following services:
- Preparation and submission of tax returns (e.g. Value Added Tax, IGIC (Canary Islands tax that is levied on end consumption), Personal and Corporate Income Taxes).
- Assistance on the payment and further processes regarding duties and regional levies enacted by the Region’s competent authorities.
- A review of the company’s annual accounts and its financial information. Preparation of annual accounts.
- Bookkeeping duties prescribed by tax and commercial legislation.
- Receiving, in the Firm´s digital signature, the electronic notifications sent by the Tax Administration to the Company. We inform the client about its content and potential consequences (since these communications are in Spanish). These services avoid missing any notification, which might entail a serious impact on the company´s tax position.