Social and Labour Area
HUMAN CAPITAL AREA
Our experts in Human Resources provide wide advice in this area, covering all the matters related with the Labour and Social Security Law:
- Processing of new and departing staff with the Social Security or any modification (i.e. general social security system, special regime for self-employment, domestic workers, etc.).
- Processing temporary medical leaves.
- Workplace schedules.
- Collective agreements´ update.
- Labor Statistics information and implementation of the Labour Costs.
- Advice on occupational risk prevention.
- Preparing employment contracts. Deferrals, amendments and changes in the working days. Drafting special clauses (confidentiality and exclusivity, non-competition covenant, remuneration schemes independent from the collective agreements clauses, etc.).
- Senior management employment agreements.
- Preparation of layoffs and other contractual terminations.
- Infringements and penalties on workers.
- Employees´ functional and geographical mobility.
- Assistance throughout the conciliation procedures and social courts.
- International posting of workers (expatriate, occasional transfers, etc.), from a labour law perspective, social security.
- Mechanization of monthly incident reports and calculation of the monthly payroll run.
- Calculation of the extra salary payments and arrears.
- Preparation and submission of the social insurance.
- Payroll summarize, broken down by employee and concepts.
- Control of contract extensions and expiration dates.
- Preparation of final settlements.
- Management of advance payments and judicial retentions.
- Management of the declaration of family status provided by employees.
- Preparation of the company´s certificates, deductions to employees.